Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trying out new things


So I've been working on my fashion work. Seems like its the hot thing at the moment. Got a call from Keva Dine, who is pitching a job for me to Abercrombie and Fitch. I'm not sure why they think my work would fit with them but I figure, why not. I told keva's people that I'm interested in a full time position. Here is what they said:

1. relocation to ohio (All expense paid, housing, medical, car)
2. work as illustrator with possibility to move up to art direction
3. 1-2 year commitment with the art department.

Sounds pretty good except for the Ohio thing. I'm not sure, even if the money is right, if I can make that move to Ohio. I asked for 70K. Should've asked for more.

So I think I already made my decision, I just wanted to hear from AnF themselves, if my work is fitting. Its worth a try no?

Here is my first attempt at fashion

No comments: